This Strawberry Passion Fruit Cobbler is one of my absolute favorite recipes to add passion fruit to. It's perfect for a nice warm summer day, to eat outside in the yard or patio, and enjoy some sun. Served hot is best, but it can be eaten at room temperature too. You can even serve it during breakfast or brunch!
This cobbler recipe is extremely easy to make and smells so gooood! It definitely packs a lot of amazing flavors in every bite.
I absolutely love her version! My son, however, is not a fan of blackberries so we decided to give the recipe a nice twist with some of our favorites and use what we had on hand.
Can you eat passion fruit seeds?
Yes, it’s okay to eat the seeds, as it gives a crunchy texture, although not everybody may like it. It can be removed in this case by just passing the flesh through a sieve and pressing with a spoon.
Can you substitute the passion fruit?
Of course! Don't like passion fruit? Don't use it! You can add extra strawberry or make substitutes and add your favorite fruits. Peach mango, anyone? Go with what you love!
There are so many ways you can go with this recipe. You can even try the original recipe that inspired it!
What do you eat with fruit cobbler?
I love it accompanied by a scoop of vanilla ice cream which creates an explosion of flavor and enhances the cobbler's textures and the sweetness of the strawberry. The passion fruit brings tartness and balance to this delicious and satisfying dish. It's a great combination!
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 35 minutes
- Total: 50 minutes
- ⅓ cup almond flour
- ⅓ cup + 1 tsp tapioca flour
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- 3 tbsp avocado oil
- 3 tbsp non-dairy milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar, plus 1 tbsp for sprinkling
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup passion fruit flesh
- 3 tbsp honey
- ice cream (optional)
How to make paleo strawberry passion fruit cobbler:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a round 8-inch baking dish with avocado oil.
- In a mixing bowl, combine and stir in the strawberries, passion fruit flesh, honey, and 1 teaspoon of tapioca flour.
- Pour the fruit mixture into the baking dish.
- IIn a mixing bowl, add almond flour, the rest of the tapioca flour, baking powder, avocado oil, non-dairy milk, vanilla, and 1 tablespoon of coconut sugar. Mix until smooth and then transfer into the baking dish over the fruit mix.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon coconut sugar over the cobbler and bake for about 30 minutes.
- Serve in bowls with a scoop of vanilla ice cream! Enjoy!
This nutrition card is calculated by a third party app and is only an estimate. The numbers will vary based on the specific ingredient amounts and brands you use in making this recipe.
4 servings per container
Serving Size1 serving
- Amount Per Serving% Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 1.4g 7%
- Cholesterol 1mg 1%
- Sodium 10mg 1%
- Amount Per Serving% Daily Value *
- Potassium 412mg 12%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
- Sugars 26g
- Protein 1g 2%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Did you try this recipe?
Please let me know how this Strawberry Passion Fruit Cobbler turned out for you! Leave a comment and rating below and don't forget to sign up for the newsletter if you want to receive recipes, meal plans, and special offers in your inbox.
Did you love it? Hit the share buttons!
Hi! I'm the founder of Speak Veggie To Me, a fun health and food blog where I share my favorite mouthwatering vegan and vegetarian recipes.