Keto strawberry cheesecake bars are a delicious guilt-free dessert that you can enjoy on the keto diet. They have all the taste of classic cheesecakes with none of the carbs! This recipe is low carb and sugar-free yet sooo delicious and made with a lemon almond crust. It is such a nice zesty twist on a classic cheesecake.
Looking for a delicious recipe for Low Carb and Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Bars? Well, you're in luck! It is still possible to enjoy your favorite strawberry cheesecake even on the keto diet with this recipe. These bars are particularly good for when you need a sweet treat but don't want to fall off the keto wagon.
They are made into little perfectly portioned keto bite-sized bars!
It is also quite easy to adjust the ingredients to your liking. If you're not a fan of almond flour, use coconut flour instead!
Overall, I just wanted it to taste like regular strawberry cheesecake in a low-carb form, and I happily overcame that challenge. The bars are sweet but not too sweet which makes them the perfect keto dessert.
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 50 minutes
- Refrigeration time: 3 hours
- Total: 4 hour
Lemon Almond Crust
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp powdered stevia
- 2 cups cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup powdered stevia
- Strawberry Topping
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/4 cup powdered stevia
How to make keto strawberry cheesecake bites
Almond Lemon Crust
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- I did not have packaged almond flour so I made freshly ground almonds using a coffee grinder. If you already have packaged almond flour, great!
- In a medium bowl, mix together the almond flour, lemon zest, stevia, baking powder, and salt.
- Add the egg, melted butter and beat until the dough comes together and is thoroughly mixed.
- Arrange and press your mixture evenly into the bottom of the pan and prick it with a fork.
- Bake just the crust for 10 to 12 minutes, until the edges brown. Remove from the oven and let cool.
- Blend frozen strawberries using a blender.
- Place in a medium saucepan, add sweetener, and set over medium heat.
- Cook for 15 mins, until they thicken and have jam like texture.
- Set aside to cool for 10 mins.
- In a large bowl, beat an egg with stevia and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Add cream cheese and beat until fully blended.
- Place the cream cheese base into the prepared crust and spread it out with a spoon or spatula.
- Spoon the cooked strawberry sauce onto the top of the cheesecake base and swirl with a knife. Make whatever fancy designs you want.
- Bake at 350 degrees F in the oven for 25-30 minutes or until the cheesecake is set in the center.
- Cool at room temperature and then refrigerate for 3 hours until set. You can refrigerate it longer if you want it to be more firm.
- Slice and add a few fresh berries to garnish and maybe some mint! You can use any berries you want. Enjoy!
Tips For Success
- The most important thing is to make sure you are using a non-stick tray as cheesecake can be difficult to remove from the pan. You don't want it sticking and breaking apart.
- Try using monk fruit sweetener if you don't like stevia.
- Be sure to add fresh strawberries as they will really bring out that bright flavor in your cheesecake with every bite.
- Dip the strawberries in some melted dark chocolate for a decadent flavor boost!
- Store any leftover in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- You can freeze these strawberry cheesecake bites in an airtight container in the fridge for up to one month. Thaw in fridge prior to serving.
- Mixing bowls
- Baking tray
Can you make strawberry cheesecake into a pie?
Yes, you can very easily make this keto strawberry cheesecake into a pie. Just bake in a pie dish or tart shell for an amazing and beautiful low-carb dessert. Add some whipped cream on top for that extra deliciousness and, WOW, what a show stopper!
Can you freeze keto strawberry cheesecake?
Yes, you can freeze them. Let the cheesecake bites cool to room temperature, refrigerate for 3 hours until it's set, then put the baking pan into the freezer for 30 minutes. Remove the tray, cut them into bite-size pieces, and place them in freezer bags. Freeze them for up to one month.
What pan should I use?
For this recipe, use a 9x13 inch baking dish and layer it with parchment paper or a baking mat as a base so that the bottom does not stick to your pan.
How long do keto strawberry cheesecake bites stay fresh?
They can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Baked vs no-bake cheesecakes?
When choosing a cheesecake recipe, baked is definitely the way to go, especially with this keto one. Baking it makes it the perfect consistency of rich, creamy, and fluffy. Add a fresh slice of strawberry on top for a pop of beautiful colors and an amazing sweet tart taste. It is an award winning combination!
Can you buy store bought almond flour?
Yes, you can buy store bought almond flour and it will work fine. I did not have almond flour for the making of this low carb and zesty keto cheesecake crust, so this recipe was made with freshly ground almonds. You are not expected to do the same, so go ahead and skip ahead!
Can you use different fruits?
Yes, you can easily substitute different fruits for this cheesecake. If you prefer blueberry, go for it! Maybe blackberry or even mango? Try it! It will taste just as magnificent!
This nutrition card is calculated by a third party app and is only an estimate. The numbers will vary based on the specific ingredient amounts and brands you use in making this recipe.
12 servings per container
Serving Size1 serving
- Amount Per Serving% Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 9g 45%
- Cholesterol 75mg 25%
- Sodium 272mg 12%
- Amount Per Serving% Daily Value *
- Potassium 151mg 5%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 16g 64%
- Sugars 4g
- Protein 5g 10%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Did you try this recipe?
Please let me know how these Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Bites turned out for you! Leave a comment and rating below and don't forget to sign up for the newsletter if you want to receive recipes, meal plans, and special offers in your inbox.
Did you love it? Hit the share buttons!
Hi! I'm the founder of Speak Veggie To Me, a fun health and food blog where I share my favorite mouthwatering vegan and vegetarian recipes.