Where are all of my guac lovers at!? This super simple and easy homemade guacamole is thee absolute best dip for any party! It's perfect for all to enjoy whether you're vegan, vegetarian, or gluten free - this dip will give you all of that good fat your body loves and satisfy every savory craving! Plus, it only take 10 minutes to make!
Do you love guacamole? Don't you think it's the best thing ever? I do! I think it's the absolute best way to get all those delicious and healthy fats into your diet. Who could resist?
I have been making this simple guacamole for years and it never disappoints! It is really quick to make and so easy to customize too. It has a refreshing and tangy taste to it that everybody loves!
You can also spice up your homemade guac with so many different things that go well together. You can add corn or even mango if you want some sweetness. You can even add some seasoning like chili powder or cumin if you want to give it more authentic flavors!
In less than 10 minutes, you'll have the yummiest avocado dip around. I recommend serving it with fresh tortilla chips, as a filling for tacos and burritos, or as a topping for your favorite salads. It seriously goes great with whatever you're having for lunch or dinner.
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Red onion
- Serrano or jalapeño pepper
- Garlic powder
How to make easy homemade guacamole
- Slice the avocados in half, remove the stone, and scoop into a mixing bowl.
- Mash the avocado with a fork (or use a food processor) and make it as smooth as you like.
- Dice the tomatoes and red onions into small pieces and roughly chop the fresh cilantro.
- Add the chopped veggies and herbs into your mixing bowl along with the lime juice and seasonings. Mix until evenly combined.
- Serve with a side of fresh tortilla chips or along with your favorite meals! Enjoy!
Tips For Success
- I find that using a fork to mash up the avocado is all you need for this easy guac recipe. I don't mind little avocado chunks in mine, but if you want a smoother guacamole (like a puree) then feel free to use a food processor or blender.
- For a spicy guacamole, use Serrano peppers and keep some of the seeds in there. That will give you that good burn!
- If you don't like spice, omit the chili peppers and use a green bell pepper instead to keep the texture.
- Love everything super garlicky? Add 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder along with the fresh minced garlic.
- For a creamier guacamole, add in one or two tablespoons of sour cream!
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days. Guacamole is going to brown a little due to oxidation. I find that squeezing some lime juice over the top before putting the lid on and sticking it in the fridge will help slow the process.
- When you're ready to eat again, just drain out the liquid and scoop off the parts that have browned.
- Chopping board
- Kitchen knife
- Mixing bowl
- Fork (or food processor if you really want more parts to clean, lol!)
This nutrition card is calculated by a third party app and is only an estimate. The numbers will vary based on the specific ingredient amounts and brands you use in making this recipe.
4 servings per container
Serving Size1 servings
- Amount Per Serving% Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 2g 10%
- Sodium 593mg 25%
- Amount Per Serving% Daily Value *
- Potassium 673mg 20%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 8g 32%
- Sugars 5g
- Protein 3g 6%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Did you try this recipe?
Please let me know how our Best Easy Homemade Guacamole turned out for you! Leave a comment and rating below and don't forget to sign up for the newsletter if you want to receive recipes, meal plans, and special offers in your inbox.
Did you love it? Hit the share buttons!
Hi! I'm the founder of Speak Veggie To Me, a fun health and food blog where I share my favorite mouthwatering vegan and vegetarian recipes.